- Lab & Test Equipment
- Test Equipment
- Tektronix 1740 Waveform / Vector Scope Analog Monitor - Parts
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This Waveform / Vector Monitor is in AS/IS condition with scuffs, scratches, and stains from previous use. The left one powers on but the right one won't power on unless you hold down the power button, but even then nothing comes up on the monitor. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We powered the unit on and turned the nobs and pressed the buttons. The unit is old and doesn't seem to be functioning properly so it is being sold AS/IS for Parts or Repair. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Tektronix 1740 Combination NTSC Waveform Monitor / Vector Scope AS/IS
- Manufacturer: Tektronix
- Model: 1740
- Description: NTSC Waveform monitor/ Vector Scope
- Product Family 1740, 1740A, 1740-A, 1740 A, 1750A, 1750-A, 1750 A, 1760
- Mains Voltage Range: 90--250 V
- Mains Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 110 VA (67 watts) maximum; 102 VA (60 watts) typical
- Inputs/Outputs Analog composite
- Standard NTSC
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.