shop by Category
- Computers & Electronics
- Lab & Test Equipment
- Industrial Machinery
- Industrial Parts & Tooling
- Electrical Supply
- AUSTIN TX SPECIALS
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
DougDeals and CDN are trademarks of CDN Systems, LLC. The use of any CDN trademark without CDN’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify CDN immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by CDN or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While CDN takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL CDN OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CDN WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for CDN to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Conditions of Sale. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
6. Methods of Payment, Credit Card Terms and Taxes. All payments must be made by VISA, MasterCard, Discover Network, American Express, PayPal, Cashier’s Check, Company Check, Cash, Money Order or Bank Wire Transfer. Unless expressly set forth on the CDN site, we do not accept any other payment form. If we offer or accept any other form of payment, you hereby agree to all restrictions, terms and conditions associated with such additional form of payment.
PayPal –PayPal payments will only be accepted when the confirmed shipping address reflects one of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Greenland, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, US & United Kingdom accounts.
Credit Card – Credit Card payments will only be accepted when the billing and shipping address are one and the same and the shipping address is located in the United States or Canada. Orders over $1,000 require a signed credit card authorization form.
The maximum order total for PayPal or credit card payments is the lower of the account holder’s spending limit or $10,000. If your order totals over $10,000 PayPal or Credit Card payments will not be accepted.
Company Check – Orders paid via company check are held for 10 business days before shipment. Company checks are only accepted from US based companies and shall be issued in US funds.
7. Methods of shipment. All shipments are arranged through CDN and shall be prepaid by the buyer. CDN allows buyers and their direct employees with proper ID to pick up orders at the CDN warehouse. Third parties appearing for pick up will be turned away. Transfer of ownership occurs when the item leaves the building door or dock. CDN is not responsible for damages to items, vehicles, or any injuries that result from the loading and transportation of sold items.
Local pick up. After submitting payment, you have 30 days to pick up your item. Items held for local pick up that are not picked up within 30 days of payment begin incurring a warehousing fee. The daily warehousing fee will be 2% of the item(s) total. As the buyer, you will be responsible for the remaining balance at the time of pick up of this item. If you request to cancel your order between days 31-80, a refund will be issued to you, less a 15% restocking fee and your warehouse storage balance. If the item remains unclaimed for more than 80 days (30 day grace period + 50 additional days) it will be considered abandoned and put back up for sale. We will not issue refunds for items that we put back into our inventory.
8. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. CDN reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. CDN further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by CDN upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. Orders placed over $1000.00 may require additional verifications or information before acceptance.
9. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. CDN shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. CDN shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment submitted. If payment has been submitted and your order is canceled, CDN shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the charge.
10. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. CDN RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
11. Price Comparisons, "List Price" and "You Save". Price comparisons may be made throughout the site to indicate the relative savings amounts of our pricing. "LIST PRICE" is the estimated market price of a new, unused item. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different. Because we sell our merchandise over the internet on a national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular time. "YOU SAVE" reflects the difference between our price and the estimated market price shown on our sites. Because the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your area, you may not actually realize a savings of this amount and may want to make an exact comparison for yourself by checking the prices of other internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
11. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, CDN'S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED A GUARANTEE AS DESCRIBED ON THE ITEM DESCRIPTION. PHYSICAL PRODUCTS NOTED AS-IS ARE SOLD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, CDN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE CDN SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
15. Additional Terms.
Payment must be received in full within seven days of commitment to purchase. All orders must be prepaid before shipment.
We allow a 30 day grace period to settle your remaining balance for shipping & handling. Orders that have been pending payment for more than 30 days will be charged a daily warehousing fee of 2% of the item cost. We will deduct 2% of your payment each day the item is here over 30 days. As the buyer, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping, plus these storage fees, prior to shipment. If the item remains unclaimed for more than 80 days (30 day grace period + 50 additional days) it will be considered abandoned and put back up for sale. We will not issue refunds for abandoned items. If you request to cancel your order between days 31-80, a refund will be issued to you, less a 15% restocking fee & your warehouse storage balance.
Hassel Free Returns:
Items can be returned for any reason. The buyer must notify CDN in writing within 30 days of delivery of the intention to return the item. Returns must be authorized by CDN and be labeled with an assigned RMA number. CDN will arrange for the item to be returned via their chosen method and make a return shipping label available to the buyer. Returns must be received within 21 days of return authorization. Returned items must be in the same condition as when sent and must be complete. There is no restocking fee though CDN reserves the right to deduct an amount from a refund as compensation for items that have been altered or damaged in shipping due to improper packaging. International and expedited shipping costs, import fees, calibration and testing fees are not the responsibility of CDN. Replacement or substitute items may be sent in lieu of a refund at CDN’s discretion.
Typically LTL shipments, items over $1000, items that are under $500 but weigh more than 100 lbs and as-is items are not eligible for Hassle Free Returns.
30 Day Guarantee:
Items can be returned for any reason. The buyer must notify CDN in writing within 30 days of delivery of the intention to return the item. Returns must be authorized by CDN and be labeled with an assigned RMA number. If the reason for the return is seller error, CDN will arrange for the item to be returned via their chosen method and make a return shipping label available to the buyer. Returns must be received within 21 days of return authorization. Returned items must be in the same condition as when sent and must be complete. There is no restocking fee though CDN reserves the right to deduct an amount from a refund as compensation for items that have been altered or damaged in shipping due to buyer error. International and expedited shipping costs, import fees, calibration and testing fees are not the responsibility of CDN. Replacement or substitute items may be sent in lieu of a refund at CDN’s discretion. Seller error is defined as defects not described, inauthenticity, etc.
If the reason for the return is buyer error, the buyer is responsible for safe return shipping and assumes responsibility for any loss or damage. Returns must be received within 21 days of return authorization. Returned items must be in the same condition as when sent and must be complete. Return shipping is at the buyer’s expense and is non-refundable. Items returned due to seller error that are found to be accurately described will have original and return shipping deducted from any refund. Items noted as “free” shipping are realized as “shipping included” and any actual shipping costs will be deducted from any refund. International and expedited shipping costs, import fees, calibration and testing fees are not the responsibility of CDN. Replacement or substitute items may be sent in lieu of a refund at CDN’s discretion. Seller error is defined as defects not described, inauthenticity, etc. Buyer error is defined as ordering wrong part, compatibility issues, no longer need, etc.
Items noted as no returns are sold as-is with no guarantee of functional status. Items listed as for parts or not working may have additional defects not described. If the buyer requests a return due to seller error, CDN reserves the right to accept or deny a return. “As-is” items shipped back to CDN may be returned to the buyer at the buyer’s expense. Seller error is defined as defects not described, inauthenticity, etc.
Damages that occur during transit via a third party service arranged by CDN, or delivered by a CDN employee must be noted in writing on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. If damage is not noted, CDN is unable to assist with damage claims and it is the buyer’s responsibility to seek restitution from the shipping service.
CDN is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during transit via services arranged by the buyer.
Customs, duties, taxes, brokerage fees and all costs associated with import for orders shipped internationally are the responsibility of the buyer .
The policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately after we post the changes on the Site. In addition, when using particular services on the Site, you agree that you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Site, which may be posted from time to time. All such posted policies or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
Last modified: June 8th, 2018