Manufacturer: Sperry Products
Condition: Used. This tester is in Fair cosmetic condition. It was made in 1954 and shows its age in both wear and patina all over. Both latches on the left side are broken. Seals are cracked and have some missing sections. There is evidence of water intrusion under the covers including dirt and water spot type residue, but not much visible corrosion. Much of the paint is missing from the metal-reinforced corners, and some of them are slightly bent. Several cover fasteners are missing from the rear cover. One cable inside seems to have nowhere to connect. One cable inside was rubbing on a metal box under it. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The dials are geared together in pairs, and turning the right-side knob on each section turns the right dial faster than the left dial. Turning the left-side knob turns the left dial normally but turns the right dial very fast. The switches can be actuated. No electrical testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) TSY-7107 Coordinate Converter Tester
- (1) Front Cover
- (1) Rear Cover
- Manufacturer: Sperry Products, Inc. (for International Business Machines)
- Stock No.: 7CAC-802870
- Coordinate Converter Tester
- Part no.: TSY-7107
- With front and rear covers
- Rear cover has troubleshooting diagram TSY-7107-13
- Manufactured: May 1954
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.