- Computers & Electronics
- Sony BVW-60 Betacam Player SP Videocassette Player Rack Mount / Powers On -Parts
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This Videocassette player is in AS/IS condition with scuffs scratches and dents from previous use.
NOTE: This is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The unit was powered on but it displayed an error code. The player is missing the side panels.
NOTE: This is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Sony BVW-60 Betacam Player SP Videocassette Player Rack Mount / Powers On - AS/IS
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Model: BVW-60
- Description: Betacam Player
- Superior Picture Quality
- Multiple Audio Channels
- High-Speed Picture Search
- Built-In Timecode Reader
- Color Framing
- Built-In TBC
- Improved Serviceability
- The BVW-60 will playback the superior picture quality which has become a reality with the adoption of the Betacam SP recording format and the use of metal particle tape.
- In addition to the two conventional longitudinal audio channels, two AFM audio channels are added, making a total of four channels available.
- By using the search dial incorporated in the BVW-60, picture search is possible at various speeds, up to 24 times normal speed in forward and reverse.
- The reading of VITC and LTC in the SMPTE standards and user bits is standard in the BVW-60.
- Due to the principles of the component format, Betacam/Betacam SP VTRs are free from color framing as long as the recording component signals are fed directly from the component signal source.
- Standard broadcast video output can be obtained directly from the BVW-60 with no additional time base correction required.
- For easy maintenance and service, the BVW-60 is provided with comprehensive self-diagnostics.
- Humidity: Less than 80% (relative humidity)
- Power requirements: AC 90 to 265V, 48Hz to 64Hz
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Power consumption: 160W
- Tape speed: 11.86cm/sec.
- Playback time: More than 90 min.(BCT-90ML), more than 30 min. (BCT-30M)
- Fast forward/rewind: Less than 180 sec. with BCT-90ML
- Search speed (shuttle mode): STILL, 1/30, 1/10, 1/5, 1/2, 1, 2, 5, and 24 times normal speed, forward and reverse JOG, Frame by frame, forward and reverse Lock up time, 0.6s or less (from standby on)
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.