Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. The motor is in good, used condition with minor scuffs from previous installation. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The motor was removed from a decommissioned machine. We were unable to test the unit due to the 50hz specification. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Soltec LS71/T 3-Phase 1710RPM 50HZ Induction Motor w/MVA M53G Gear Reducer
- Manufacturer: Leroy Somer Soltec
- TEFV Induction Motor
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz At 440-480V
- Speed: 1425 To 1710 RPM
- Output: 0.25 kW
- Current Rating: 1.2A, 0.8A
- Phase: 3
- Shaft Diameter: 0.52"
- Degree Of Protection: IP55
- Voltage: 230, Y380-400, Y415 VAC, Y440-480VAC
- Temperature Rating: 40 C
Model: MVA M53G
- Part Number: 3R5522
- Gear Reducer Attachment
- Ratio: 70/1
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.