Manufacturer: Roll-In Saw
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This item comes in non-original packaging. It has scuffs, scratches, grease residue, and surface rust from normal use. This band saw is missing parts and is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This item was not fully tested since we do not have all the parts to run it completely. There are a number of parts missing most are from the bottom wheel assembly. We are not that familiar with this exact piece of equipment so there may be more pieces missing from the list we mention.
Flangedhead Roller Assembly, Hydraulic Cylinder, Lower Wheel, Lower Guide Stem, Spur Gear for Lower Wheel.
The top wheel spins easily, and the gravity feed system rolls back and forth nicely with no problems, it just doesn't have a cylinder to help control the speed. The motor ran great. No further testing was performed.
NOTE: We could not find the model number stamped anywhere on this saw but from the style and pictures we found it looks exactly like the model EF1459, "The Original". No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Roll-In EF1459 Vertical Gravity-Feed System Band Saw 10' Saw-Blade Missing-Parts
- (1) Used Saw Blade
- Manufacturer: Roll-In Saw
- Model: EF1459
- “The Original”
- Gravity-Feed System
- 1 - 10 Ft Saw Blade (used)
- Table: 30-1/2" x 18-1/2"
- Manufacturer: Baldor
- Cat. #: l1310
- Frame: 56
- 1 Hp
- V: 115/208-230
- A: 13.4/7.4-6.7
- 1725 RPM
- 60 Hz
- Single Phase
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms