Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This unit is in Fair cosmetic condition with scuffs/scratches from prior use and handling, as well as a few stains. The end of the motor area had a plastic cover that was broken, so the motor/encoder/switches connector is zip-tied to a bracket for now. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The stage can be pushed by hand with moderate pressure; no other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Robostar RBC-11NSA Linear Module
- (1) Cable (end is cut, over 1m long)
- Manufacturer: Robostar (LG Robot System)
- XY-ROBOT Model: RBC-11NSA
- Single axis linear motion module
- Stroke: 90 cm
- Servo motor drives a ballscrew
- Stage area has two mounting rails protruding over cover
- Removable cover protects screw and linear rail area
- Stage area: 19 x 11 cm
- KKH Kuroda ballscrew, 10 mm/revolution
- Plastic bumpers both ends of travel
- (3) adjustable-position magnet switches inside
- Single linear rail with (2) ball bushings understage
- T-slot mounting rails on sides and bottom
Motor: Mitsubishi HC-MFS23
- AC Servo motor
- Power: 3phase AC 120V 1.5A
- Output: 200 Watts
- Rated speed: 3000 RPM (label says max. operating speed 2250)
- Encoder: Inc/5LD/131072
- Overall dimensions: Just under 57" x 4" x 4"
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.