Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. It has scuffs and scratches from normal use. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This item was not tested by us since we do not have the proper resources, though it was removed from a working facility. NOTE: The encoder housing is broken off, though the wires are still connected and the circuit board seems to be intact, though we do not know the status of the encoder. The encoder and power connectors are slightly bent/damaged, as seen in the pictures.
No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Panasonic, MSMA302P2D, AC Servo Motor
- (1) Sumitomo, CNVXMS-6125-SV-15, Cyclo Drive
- (1) Encoder
- Manufacturer: Panasonic / Matsushita Electric
- Model: MSMA302P2D
- Rated Frequency: 200 Hz
- Voltage Specifications: 200V
- 18.6 Amps
- 3 Phase
- Cont. Torque: 9.54 Nm
- Ins. Class: F
- IP 65
- Rating: S1
- Symbol: MSMA
- Type: Low Inertia
- Motor Rated Output: 3.0 kW
- Rotary Encoder Specifications:
- Format: Incremental
- Pulse Counts: 2500P/r
- Resolution: 10000
- Wires: 5
- Shaft: Round
- Rated Rotational Speed (r/min): 3000
- Manufacturer: Sumitomo
- Model: CNVXMS-6125-SV-15
- Ratio: 15:1
- Output Direction: Universal Maintenance Free
- Mounting: flange Mount, V-Casing
- Input Connection: Hollow Input Shaft, with Motor
- Special Design
- Size: 6125
- 3.0 kW
- 3000 r/min
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.