Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This stage is in Good cosmetic condition with only minor blemishes from prior use. We couldn't find any specifications for this stage online, but it appears to be nearly identical to the Newport MVN50 linear stage. Please note: two of the tiny screws holding on a side cover are missing. The previous installation made inserting these screws impossible so the previous owner just left them out. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This stage is in Good working condition. The previous application used rods to push a couple of these to rise at the same time, and these were left on the fixture where this stage used to be. Pushing on the polished friction surface makes the stage move up very smoothly. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Newport 415-SCH Precision Vertical Stage
- Manufacturer: Newport
- Model: 415-SCH
- Lab jack/vertical motion stage
- Precision wedge jack
- Intended for use with micrometer adjuster, not included
- Roller bearings on all friction surfaces
- Spring-loaded for negligible backlash
- THK linear motion guides
- Threaded holes top and bottom for mounting
- Load capacity: 60 N
- Translation travel:8 mm
- Overall dimensions: 64 x 54 x 51 mm
- Moving stage dimensions: 49 x 49 mm
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.