Manufacturer: Power Devices
Model: Powerstrate 60
Condition: New Other. Comes in shelf-worn single-bag packaging. This roll is new, unused old stock. We have a roll of this same part number in use in our shop, so we pulled off a few pats to show you the size of each pat. Processors shown are for reference only and are not included. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We did not open the package you will receive. We have been using this same part number from Powerstrate on computers we have built in-house for several years with outstanding results. These pats are a perfect size for LGA775, LGA771, LGA1155 and smaller processors. It is also great for smaller devices like TO-220 packages when cut with scissors to a desired size. The aluminum substrate cuts and punctures easily for custom shape-cutting.
Ad is for Powerstrate 60 only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Roll Power Devices AG-S-145-12B Thermal Interface Material
- Manufacturer: Power Devices (currently manufactured by Loctite
- Part No.: AG-S-145-12B
- Roll of 4,000 "pats"
- Powerstrate 60 thermal interface material
- Phase-change thermal interface compound
- Dry compound coated on soft 0.002" aluminum
- Suitable for use between heat sink and heat dissipating components
- Conforms to surface features
- Replaces thermal grease and silicone pads
- Phase change temperature: 60ºC
- Can be used reliably to: 150ºC
- Returns to dry compound when cool, filling small voids
- Thermal impedance after first phase change, 10PSI clamping force: 0.022ºC-in2/W
- Electrically conductive
- Adhesive edge strips hold pat in position during assembly
- Useful size between adhesive: 31mm x 31mm
- Usually removes without residue for rework, but cleans with mineral spirits
- Indefinite shelf life when stored below 40ºC
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms