Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. The Video Interface is in good condition with minor scuffs and scratches from previous use. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: We powered the Video Interface on, but lack the equipment to further test it. No further testing was performed. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Miranda DVI-Ramp2 DVI To HD/SDI Video Interface DVI RGBHV HD/SDI USB
- Manufacturer: Miranda
- Model: DVI-Ramp2
- Description: Video Interface
- Graphic to HD/SD video interface with four operating modes
- Built-in scaler
- Up to 16 bits per component when using 2 DVI channels for high-resolution color depths
- Genlockable to an external analog reference signal (SD or HD)
- Platform/OS independent
- External-to-the-PC design: will not consume any precious CPU/GPU cycles from the PC to perform video processing
- Rack-mountable (half-rack unit) or desktop use
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Power: <22W
- Sound pressure level: 8.9 dBA (1m/3.28 ft. in front of unit)
- Processing delay: Min.: 4.4 ms
- Max.: 33.5 ms
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.