Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This ice machine is in Fair cosmetic condition. It was modified to use in a custom (much larger) drink system. The dispensing chute and drain pan parts have all been removed. Several wires are cut under the bottom. There is a ribbon cable disconnected behind the front panel. The parts inside that come in contact with water have minor residues. There are no feet. Several cover screws are missing and the covers don't close properly as a result. This is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This machine is in at-least-partial working condition. We were not able to perform thorough testing due to disconnected/cut wires. Pressing the contactor inside makes the refrigeration section run: the compressor starts and runs quietly, the condenser heats up, and the fan cycles on to cool the condenser. Jumping one of the relays makes the dispensing wheel in bottom of the hopper rotate. The icemaker gearmotor can be turned easily with a screwdriver pushing on the fan blades; this makes the ice maker spinning part rotate slowly in the opposite direction. No other testing was done. This is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Manitowoc CNF0202A-161L Ice/Water Dispenser
- Manufacturer: Manitowoc Foodservice, Inc.
- Model: CNF0202A-161L
- Ice maker with dispenser
- Dispenses ice, water, or both
- Bite-sized ice nuggets
- Up to 315lbs daily ice production
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning, reduced hardwater staining
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Power: 115V 60Hz 10.5A
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.