Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in nonoriginal packaging. This printer is in good condition cosmetically with minor scuffs or scratches from previous use but nothing that would interfere with normal operation. The AC power cable, print ribbon, blank cards, and card hoppers are not included. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer powered on normally using a test AC power cable (Not Included). Media was installed in the printer and a test print was attempted. The printer fed the card through the printer but did not print on the card. Therefore, this printer is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Magicard Rio Thermal ID Card Printer
- Manufacturer: Magicard
- Print Speed: Around 20 seconds per card including download
- Duty Cycle: No limits specified for both high and low throughput applications
- Printer Interfaces: Separate bi-directional IEEE standard 1284-1994 compatible (Centronics) parallel port and Universal Serial Bus (USB rev. 1.1) port (user choice)
- Dye Film Capacity: High capacity 350 shot spool for standard 5-panel YMCKOK dye film (other types offer even higher capacity)
- Dimensions: 7.5"W x 8.0" H x 17.5"L (190mmW x 200mmH x 445mmL) including feeder and stacker
- Card Size: ISO standard CR-80 standard
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.