Manufacturer: M and W Systems
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This chiller is in fair cosmetic condition. There are water spots and residues inside, as well as minor scuffs/scratches here and there. The side panels are missing. The facility water lines have brown residues, but the process lines look clean inside. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unit is in PARTIAL working condition. The upper electrode chiller works; we adjusted the low temperature alarm and set point, and were able to get 5º water output. The lower electrode chiller does not work. Despite giving a green "compressor" light, there is no cooling. There seems to be no superheat when we feel the compressor lines. We are not sure why. Both sections give green lights across the board, and give what seem like reasonable readings for flow and resistivity. The e-stop button works, and all the reset buttons work. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) M and W RPC2/28W-RNB Chiller
- Manufacturer: M and W Systems
- Model: RPC2/28W-RNB
- Flowrite recirculating cooling system
- Dual (2 channels) water chiller
- Power: 208/230V 60Hz 3phase 30A
- NOT fully working, please read testing notes!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms