Manufacturer: Advanced Thermal Sciences ATS
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This chiller is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of minor scuffs/scratches/dings from prior use. The liquid fittings look pretty clean inside. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This chiller is NOT working properly. The controller responds to button presses but never starts cooling. We are not sure why. We found that the pump runs (by manually operating the contactor). The low coolant alarms work. When power is mis-wired an anti-phase message is displayed. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) ATS EN-1000W Chiller
- Manufacturer: Advanced Thermal Sciences Korea Corp
- Model: EN-1000W
- Temperature control system (liquid chiller)
- Thermoelectric solid state cooling system (no compressor or refrigerants!)
- For use with Galden, Fluorinert, or Water/Ethylene Glycol
- Temperature range: 10 to 60 ºC
- Voltage: 220V 3phase 10A 50/60Hz
- Cooling capacity: 800W @ 10º to 2100W @ 60º using Galden HT-200
- Pump capacity: 10 liters/minute
- Utility water requirement: 10 liters/minute
- Pump: Speck Pumpen NPY-2251-MK.M3825
- Pump motor: ATB 0.55kW 3phase motor
- Power supply: Powernics PNS-2030Rh (? it's hard to read)
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms