Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This chiller is in Fair cosmetic condition. The sides and top are dented and ill-fitting. The bottom front cover has broken clips and does not stay in place (it is taped in position for the first picture). The worst problem with this unit is that the coupling between the pump and the pump motor is in bad condition as shown in photo #4. The reservoir, inlet, outlet, and drain lines all look relatively clean. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This chiller is in Good working condition with a couple of caveats. The main thing we don't like about this unit is that it is only working "for now". The coupler shown in photo #4 is badly damaged. The pump was replaced by the previous owner, but not this part - so it needed a spacer installed where one shouldn't be, just to get the pump running again. We are not sure how long this will last! The second thing is that temperature control is not great. This unit is rated to control to within +/-0.1º but during our testing it could only control to within +/-0.4º. The temperature of a full reservoir of water did fall pretty quickly, about 11 minutes from 21º to 5º but then it bounced around between 5.4º and 4.6º (with an audible and visual alarm every time it dipped below 4.9º). We are not sure why control was not to specification. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Lytron RC011G chiller
- Manufacturer: Lytron
- Model: RC011G03BG2M001
- Recirculating Chiller
- Cooling capacity: 1650W (5600BTU/hr)
- 1/2HP compressor
- Reservoir capacity: 2 gallons (8 liters)
- Coolant temperature range: 40ºF to 95ºF (5ºC to 35ºC)
- Dimensions: 14.8"W x 24.5"D x 26.5"H, 130lbs.
- Power: 115V 60Hz 1phase 14.3A
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Positive displacement pump, brass, 4.3GPM (16.3LPM)
- Digital temperature display
- Low-flow shut-off
- Digital pressure sensing
- Relay contacts
- Audible alarm with mute button
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.