Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. These amplifiers are in Good cosmetic condition with minor blemishes (scuffs/scratches on top) from removal. Please NOTE: these chips have been modified by having their low-side over current sense input pins (OCS1LP, OCS1LN, OCS2LN, OCS2LP) bent up and a jumper soldered across them. We are not sure why this was done. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These were removed from a decommissioned piece of test equipment and not tested separately. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (9) Tripath TA3020-ES Driver ICs
- Manufacturer: Tripath
- Model: TA3020-ES
- Digital audio amplifier driver (requires/drives external MOSFETs)
- 2 channels
Maximum output power:
- 300 watts per channel @ 4Ω, 2 channel, single-ended
- 1000 watts bridged into 4Ω
Continuous RMS rated output power per channel:
- THD+N=0.1% 100W @ 8?, 190W @ 4?
- THD+N=1% 120W @ 8?, 220W @ 4?
- Class-T digital processing for Class-AB audio fidelity and Class-D efficiency
- 0.02% THD+N @ 50W, 8Ω
- 0.03% IHF-IM @ 30W, 8Ω
- 102dB SNR
- 97dB channel separation
- Gain: 10.7V/V @ 10W @ 4?
- 95% @ 150W @ 8Ω
- 90% @ 275W @ 4Ω
- Output over-current protection
- Over-and Under-voltage protection
- With mute capability
- 48-pin DIP package
- Supply voltage: up to +/-70V plus 5V bias and FET drive
- Compact package dimensions: 2.45" x 0.553" x 0.15"
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms