Manufacturer: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
Model: AMC Manifold & Controller
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This unit is in Good cosmetic condition aside from some scuffing from handling, especially on the front panel. The top panel is missing. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unit is in PARTIAL working condition. The pump pumps, and the controller powers on and tries to work, but the sensor never reads OK and the vacuum level bounces all over the place (+128 to -256). We used the touchscreen interface to make the manifold robot move in both directions (we could hear it stepping to different ports inside the manifold). The screen is a little dim but quite usable. We are not sure what may be wrong with this unit No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Lighthouse AMC Controller & Manifold
- Manufacturer: Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions
- Universal Manifold and Controller integrated into one metal enclosure
- Pump, power supply, controller, display, manifold, all included
- 32-port manifold supports multiplexed multi-point airborne material contamination (AMC) monitoring
- Omega flow controller
- KNF Neuberger vacuum pump
- Touchscreen color LCD controller interface
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms