Model: Perfactory µicro
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This system is in Fair cosmetic condition, with lots of residues from prior use on the top and front covers of the printer, as well as the outside of the light box that don't want to clean off with alcohol or water. The Basement is a bit cloudy, so you may want to order a new PSA or M-type tray. The tray in the curing box is in bad condition but should still hold a print. The computer has lots of white dots on top.
Please NOTE: the software says the light engine in the printer has 5015 hours in use, and the life expectancy is 5000 hours - you may need to replace the LED. The curing box has 66 hours showing. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer is offered in Good working condition, possibly needing some consumables replaced. We got this from the prior owner who that it worked, but the computer died. We installed the included software on a replacement computer for you. The MicroPrinter 250 disct has 3D printing goo on the disc and wouldn't read, but we were able to copy that folder from the old computer's memory and leave it on the desktop of a replacement computer so you still have access to the MicroPrinter software. We verified in the MicroPrinter software that this computer can command this machine to home itself, level the bed, and turn the light engine on and off. We found that a key written in the manual gives a 6-month license to the software shown in photo#6. We are not sure how licensing for this system will work for you. The light box pulses a bright light inside according to the number of pulses set on the controller. We don't have any resin and no prints were attempted. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Perfactory HX300T-JE printer
- (1) G171 curing light box
- (1) Computer with monitor, keyboard and mouse
- (4) Machine software reinstallation discs
- (1) Operator Manual
- Power and USB cables
- Manufacturer: EnvisionTEC
- Model: Perfactory µicro
- Type: HX300T-JE
- 3D printer
- Uses light to cure liquid medium
- Build envelope: 40 x 30 x 100 mm
- ERM pixel size: 31 µm (0.0012")
- Dynamic voxel resolution in Z axis: 25 to 35 µm (material dependent)
- Light source: LED
- Prints upside-down, allows tall builds with a shallow resin vat
- Connects to PC via USB, works like a regular printer
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.