Condition: Used. This setup is in nice condition with the usual marks from normal use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: No testing was performed. Filament assemblies are missing from the two large crucibles. The condition of the filament assembly on the four position hearth is unknown. Hearth positions are labeled nickel, aluminum, and magnesium fluoride. The system was used for optical coatings. The substrate holder and shutters are missing and there is no helium compressor. Please ask questions as needed; we have not run the system.
PLEASE NOTE: No chiller or helium compressor is included. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
(1) E-beam Evaporator
- (2) Equipment Racks
- (1) Rough Pump
- (1) CTI 10 Cryo-Torr Cryo Pump (No Compressor)
- (1) Partial Manual
- Manufacturer: Edwards/Temescal
- Model: VES-2550
- Power requirement: 208V/70A three phase
- 3 station beam Temescal source: Two hearths with a single large crucible each and one hearth with a four position rotatable crucible. All hearths are Temescal.
- Temescal CV-6SLX power supply manufactured 2013 (see photos)
- Temescal FerroTec Tem E Beam controller with pendant control (see photos)
- CTI Cryo-Torr 10 vacuum pump with rebuilt Leybold D65B rough pump.
- Temescal VersaVac 5 vacuum gauge with inputs for 5 T/C gauge sensors and two ion gauges
- Temescal Auto pump control with vacuum system status display
- Shutter control
- Substrate rotator control
- Temescal MC-4C motor control
- CTI Cryogenics temperature indicator with regeneration timer
- Temescal turret source selector for the 4 position hearth
- The second rack houses the substrate heater with transformers and PID control, as well as current indicators.
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms