Model: SP75 Plus
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non original packaging. This printer is in good condition cosmetically with minor scuffs and scratches from previous use. The front card hopper door is missing as well as the back cover plate. There is no cleaning roller or ribbon included with this printer. The casing of this printer has come loose due to a crack near the power input. (see photos) The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer powers on normally. A test print card was attempted and a mag. strip error was displayed. Further attempts to test a print card resulted in the same error message. This printer is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Datacard SP75 Plus Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal ID Card Duplex Laminating Printer
- Manufacturer: Entrust Datacard Corp.
- Model: SP75 Plus
- Print technology: Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One- or two-sided, edge-to-edge printing and laminating
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Full-color: up to 175 cards per hour (one sided print and laminate); up to 105 cards per hour (two sided print and laminate)
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 40-card output standard
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed