Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This printer is in fairly good cosmetic condition. The infeed hopper is cracked on top, but this doesn't impair its performance. The cover to the back area is missing as well as the laminator spool.
Note: It is missing the printhead. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The printer does power on when tested with a test AC power cord (not included), but since the printhead is missing, no further tests were performed. This printer is being sold strictly AS/IS FOR PARTS OR REPAIR. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Datacard CP80 ID Card Printer with Magnetic Stripe Encoder and Laminator
- Manufacturer: Datacard
- Model: CP80
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Duplex Prints (prints on both sides of a card)
- Magnetic Strip Encoding
- Slot for Optional Second Laminator
- Connectivity: USB, LAN
- 200 Card Feed Hopper
- 100 Card Output Hopper
- Accepts glossy-surfaced PVC cards measuring 3.375 in. x 2.125 in. (85.7 mm x 54.0 mm); other core materials with PVC overlaminates are optional
- Accepts card thickness from 0.02 to 0.05 in. (0.51mm to 1.27mm) + 10%, for print-only; 0.03 to 0.05 in. (0.76mm to 1.27mm) + 10% for print and laminate
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.