Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original sealed ESD-safe packaging. This mass flow controller has a few very minor scuffs and scratches from installation and removal. The seals are still in good condition as well with only lightly indented rings, if any at all. The DeviceNet port has been damaged (see picture 5) and therefore this valve is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This mass flow controller was pulled from a working assembly that was being decommissioned, but was not tested separately after removal as we do not have the resources to do so. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Celerity Unit IFC-125C Mass Flow Controller
- Manufacturer: Celerity
- Brand: Unit
- Model: IFC-125C
- AMAT Part #: 0190-28859-02
- Series: 125 Series
- Type: MultiFlo (SC24)
- Process Gas: NF3 (Nitrogen Trifluoride)
- Flow Rate: 300 SCCM
- Seals: Downport - C Seals
- Interface: DeviceNet (5 Pin "M8")
- Mounting Position: Horizontal or Vertical
- Footprint: 1.125"
- Surface Finish: 4µ inch Ra
- Valve Position: Normally Closed
- Gas and Range Configurable: Yes
- Temperature Status
- Network Status
- Controller Diagnostics
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
- Condition: Used
- Quantity: 1
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms