Model: DOES NOT APPLY
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This system is in Fair cosmetic condition. There is lots of dust from ages of storage. There is no monitor included (we used our own for testing). There are scuffs/scratches and label residues all over from prior use. Several connectors inside are disconnected/have no mates. The e-stop button on the side has been disconnected. The Ergotron arm has some broken/missing plastic cover pieces. There are several penetrations for cable passthrough in the breadboard table. We are not sure what the third Parker SX drive is driving, but it's wired into the machine and labeled "smarty" (X and Y are labeled X and Y axes). The X and Y drives have hand-scratched writing in the paint saying "MOD" but we are not sure what this means. There are a couple of optical switches in the base of the conveyor that are not connected to cables at all.
Please NOTE! The hard drive has been REMOVED from the computer in this system to preserve data security for the prior owners. It is NOT a complete system ready to run! The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This machine is in PARTIAL working condition. Before we removed the hard drive, we were able to film this video of the XY axes moving to their home positions and then to another preset position. We were able to get one of the two conveyor sections to move, but the other was looking for some kind of signal we're not sure which. The green POWER lights on all three drives light up solid. The product sensors on the conveyors register obstructions by lighting an amber light. The last picture shows several screenshots of this system when it still had the hard drive installed. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) 2-axis PCB Inspection System
- Make/Model: Unknown
- 2-axis robotic inspection system
- PC controlled, microstepping motor drives
- Parker linear motion axes, Parker motors, Parker motor drivers
- Adjustable-width open-center PCB conveyor, looks like 2" to 8" opening
- Travel: 50cm long axis, 25cm short axis
- 2-section open-center conveyor for PCB transit, 49" long overall
- Intended for use as a PCB inspection system
- Axis drives: Parker SX6-Drive P/N: 87-0115751-01
- Main axis motors: Compumotor S83-93-MO and S83-62-MO
- Optical breadboard table: TMC P/N: 75SSC-135-02
- Long axis optical encoder: Heidenhain 352 705-10, LIDA 213 351-06
- Long axis model: Parker Daedel 404500XRMPD3H7L6C5M4E1R51P1B1
- Short axis model: Parker Daedel 404250XRMPD3H7L6C5M4E1B1P1R5
- Conveyor motors: Oriental Motor 3RK15GN-AW with 3GN12.5KA gearheads
- Cameralink interface: b44.pcb
- Serial interface card: Lava Octopus PCI
- Camera: PICL05C with Computar 55mm Telecentric lens
- (2) e-stop switches
- Sturdy steel frame with opening doors both sides on base
- Flip-up folding windows on both sides with Banner interlock switches
- About 1000 lbs., 52" x 49" footprint, 67" tall to top of Ergotron arm
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.