Manufacturer: Soonhan Engineering
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This module is in Good cosmetic condition with only minor outward blemishes from prior use. The linear bearings have some "surface" rust on the outside. There are a few scuffs/scratches here and there, and lots of minor grease residues all over.
We noticed that the stage was not rolling smoothly so we had a peek inside and found one of the bearings was damaged by rolling onto a small screw. The balls didn't roll in one of the four races in that bearing, so we removed those balls and the motor moves much more smoothly, but it is missing 1 of its 16 courses of recirculating ball bearings. The bad bearing is one on top, an SSR20 type. The bearings on the side are SSR20. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The motor moves smoothly along the tracks when pushed with light hand pressure. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Soonhan SSE200-170 Linear Motion Module
- Manufacturer: Soonhan Engineering
- Model: SSE200-170
- Linear motion module
- Total travel: 170cm
- Anorad LCK-2 series linear motor
- P/N: 49691-0-T-0/LCK-2
- Iron core
- Magnetic track has encapsulated magnets
- Position sensor: Numerik Jena LIA20-LZ01-K0 NAS
- Linear motion guides: Samick THK size 20, 81" long, 2 rails/4 bearing blocks
- Aluminum chassis 212cm x 15.7cm x 5cm (3cm thick in center
- Mounting platform: 39cm x 9.5cm
- Soft bumpers on each end of travel
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms