Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This unit has minor blemishes from prior use including scuffs/scratches and adhesive label residues. Note that there is a retaining pin missing, so one of the brackets in the end of an arm flops loose. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The handwheel spins very easily and smoothly, and rotating the wheel quickly raises or lowers the arms slowly. Approximately 86 turns moves the arms through the full 100º range of motion. In the fully-down position, the ends of the arms move slightly below the plane of the bottom of the mounting foot - note the gap under the end of the foot in the top of photo #4. Photo #4 shows the full range of motion. Note: the gearbox has a LOT of backlash! Pushing on the arms gives about 1cm of motion without turning the wheel. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) 144429 Pivoting Mechanism
- Manufacturer: Unknown
- P/N: 144429
- Handwheel-driven pivoting arms
- Arms move together in the same direction
- Arm length: 11-1/2" from end of arm to center of axis
- 8" diameter handwheel drives the gearbox
- Mounting foot: 8" x 5-1/4"
- Arm range fo motion: approximately 100 degrees
- About 1.2 degrees per full rotation of the wheel
- Arm height: 15-5/8" from mounting surface to just under mounting surface
- Aluminum construction
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms