Manufacturer: Allen-Bradley AB
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This disconnect is in Good cosmetic condition with minor blemishes from prior use. The worst is the top, which is dirty/stained and has scuffs/scratches. There are also minor scuffs/scratches here and there on the outsides. The insides look in good condition. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: When the disconnect is switched ON and the Start button is pressed, the contactor inside makes all contacts. When the Stop button is pressed, the contactor breaks all contacts. No lights illuminate. The fuses are good. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) AB 512-AAAD-24 Combination Motor Controller
- Manufacturer: Allen-Bradley
- Cat.No.: 512-AAAD-24 Series D
- Bulletin 512 Combination Controller
- Size 0
- Encl. Type 1
Maximum ratings (3 phase):
- 3HP @ 200V
- 3HP @ 230V
- 5HP @ 460-575V
- Combines fusible disconnect and motor contactor/starter
- Steel enclosure
- Hammond PT75MQMJ 75VA 110/115/120V single-phase transformer inside
- Fuses: Fusetron FRN-R-10 time-delay dual element 10A fuses
- With 30A 250V input plug on 10/4 cable
- Front-panel mounted STOP and START pushbuttons
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.