Manufacturer: AIM American Industrial Microwave
Condition: Used. The supply is in fair-to-good cosmetic condition with scratched/dented side panels. Please NOTE - This unit has a damaged lamp cover, as well as missing casters, the mains circuit breaker, and several side panel screws. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We are unable to test this item because we do not have the complete system. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) AIM MW6 DC Power Supply Section
- Manufacturer: American Industrial Microwave
- Model: MW6
- This is designed to send -7000VDC to the MW6's Magnetron Tube (not included) which gives a 6000W 2.45GHz output.
- The DC section is composed of a linear high voltage three phase transformer-rectifier DC power supply, AC power distribution, low voltage power supply module, filament control circuit, electromagnet control circuit, logic control circuit, interlock circuits and a user interface module. The High Voltage DC Power Section supplies a fixed -7000 VDC to the magnetron tube’s filament (or cathode).
- The MW6 Microwave Power System is specifically designed for continuous operation in industrial process applications. Typical processes include plasma processing of semiconductor wafers or flat panel displays, diamond coating, chemical processing, food processing, rubber vulcanization, vacuum drying, fiber drying and herb processing/drying.
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms