Model: DOES NOT APPLY
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This item is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of dusty/grease residue from prior use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This was removed from a decommissioned machine as a module. The air cylinders move when air is applied. The screw for the width adjustment turns easily by hand. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Adjustable Projecting Conveyor
- Adjustable-width edge belt conveyor (18" to 2" belt separation)
- Conveyor length: 25"
- Conveyor can be projected up to 15" with adjustable travel stops
- Effective conveyor length after projection: approximately 40"
Linear motion parts:
- Bottom rails: (2) THK SR25 rails, 64cm long, with 4 recirculating ball-bearing blocks
- Bottom actuator: Bimba rodless air cylinder
- Top rails: (2) Hiwin MGN15H rails, 55cm long, with 4 recirculating ball bearing blocks
- Top actuator: step motor driving 1/2" screw
- Bottom has a "helper" cylinder at one end of travel, can be a shock absorber or assist initial motion strength for projection
- Optical switches detect objects on conveyor
- Optical switches detect maximum/minimum conveyor width
- Proximity switches detect ends of projection travel
- Heavy plate aluminum chassis
- Enclosed "e-chain" style wire management
- Adjustable-height leveling feet each corner
- Electronics on the "right"
- Outside dimensions approximately 27" x 25" x 10", 90lbs.
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.