Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This pump is in Fair cosmetic condition. The labels are all illegible except for the side plates. There are some minor spots of surface rust at the corners of the motor and on the inlet fitting outside. Judging from the physical dimensions and the Edwards 18 on the side, we are pretty sure this is an E2M18 pump. There are lots of spots of residue from old adhesive labels and tapes outside, and permanent marker writing as well.
Please NOTE: the fan cover has ALL the mounting holes broken as well as a big crack on one side. It stays on with just friction, but can be pushed to where it rubs the blades; but you may want to invest in a new fan cover.
Please NOTE: this pump has been drained and will ship WITHOUT oil. You must refill the oil before returning this pump to service. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This pump is in Mostly-working condition. During startup and shutdown, we noticed an unusual whirring noise that seems to come from the joint between pump and motor; we are not sure what caused the noise but that's why we're selling this lot AS-IS. It pumps down quickly and our vacuum gauge eventually reads 1 millitorr (as close to 0.75 as we can measure). The system buzzes and hums during operation like a vacuum pump. This pump came to us with clear oil in the sight glass, and it drained out clear after testing, with only a small amount of very fine black residue at the very end of the draining. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Edwards E2M18 Vacuum Pump
- Manufacturer: Edwards
- Model: E2M18
- Vacuum pump
- Rotary (sliding) vane type
- Direct drive motor with flexible coupler
- 2 stage pump
- Rugged mechanical oil-sealed pump designed for reliability and long life
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor (TEFC) (see note about fan shroud!)
- Inlet: NW25 flange adapter in 1" BSP threaded hole
- Outlet: NW25 flange adapter in 3/4" BSP threaded hole
- Oil capacity: 1.05 liters, Ultragrade 19 or equivalent recommended
- Anti-suckback valve
- Oil sight-glass on front end
- Adjustable gas ballast for use with high vapor throughput
- Maximum displacement: 12.1 CFM @ 60Hz
- Ultimate pressure rating: 0.75 millitorr
- Max. water vapor inlet pressure: 15 Torr
- Max. water vapor capacity: 300 grams/hour
- Power connector: IEC-320-C20
- Motor: Nidec Leroy-Somer 1~ 4P LS90LPR/T
- Input: 110/115-120/200-240 Volts 50/60Hz 12.5/6.4A
- Power: 0.9kW 60Hz 0.75kW 50Hz
- Thermally protected
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.