Model: VPC HELP-G
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This system is visibly incomplete, missing the output wand/arm. There is no display or mount for the display. The Soft pad is missing from the bottom/front of the front cover. We do not have a key for the switch. The black cover on the optical section has one screw holding it in place; the side covers have two screws each and the top cover is loose (several are missing). The outer covers are scuffed/scratched. The water filter looks clean. Inside, one of the brown power resistors is visibly heat-damaged and has a foul smell. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This system is NOT working. Nothing happens when the power switch is switched on. When the key switch was operated, nothing happened. We are not sure what may be wrong with this unit. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Coherent VPC Help-G Laser System
- Manufacturer: Coherent
- Model: VPC Help-G
- VPCosmetic Versapulse laser system
Visible subsystem model numbers:
- Lytron TF6938G2 0619-397-01 water cooler
- Coherent 0633-167-01 power supply(?)
- Trutech Laser brick R635-094-01
- Power requirement: 200-240V 50/60Hz 15A 1phase
- NOT working! please read test notes!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms