Model: Innova 300C
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This lot is in Good cosmetic condition overall, with several scuffs/scratches from prior use, mostly on top of the power supply. There is a small dent on one of the pipes inside the laser head, and paint is missing from the dented spot (bottom/right photo #5). There are a few scratches and dings on the clear plastic covering the display on the remote control. We are not sure what is the purpose of the interchangeable output optics, and they have no visible markings anywhere. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This system is in at-least-partial working condition. We did get the head to produce a blue output light from both ends. We are not expert in use of this kind of equipment and are not sure if what we saw was normal or faulty operation, so here are too many words to say what we did and found:
We don't have a key, so we installed a jumper on the connector for the key switch on the power supply. The CPU OK and PS OK lights came on solid green. When the laser started, the current indication climbed very fast to 40A and a CUR message was displayed on the remote. A loud buzzing noise came from the power supply when the laser was lit. Rotating the adjustment on the cable-end of the head did not change the color of the output but did move the output beam a bit. Changing the wavelength on the remote did not change the color of the output. We are not equipped to measure output power, but changing the startup power did not change the apparent brightness of the output. We verified the Low Water Flow interlock works. When the interchangeable optics are removed from the head, an interlock trips and the laser shuts off. The umbilical to connect the laser to the power supply is VERY difficult to connect and does not have any fasteners to hold it in place. The backlight on the remote control comes on a dim blue-green color. The LIGHT indicator on the remote kept blinking and eventually our 30A mains circuit breaker tripped (this set is rated for 65A mains input, no surprise). No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Coherent I301C-SF-VIS Power Supply
- (1) Coherent I302C Laser Head
- (1) Coherent I300C Remote Control with cable
- (1) Straight-through output optic
- (1) Prism/filter output optic
- Manufacturer: Coherent
- Model: Innova 300C
- PowerTrack series laser system
- Class IV, 4W CW maximum output
- Manual shutter and aperture control built-in
- Water cooled
- Manufactured in 2000, apparently refurbished in 2002
- Tube hours: 8047
- Head hours: 11077
- Power requirement: 208V 3phase 50/60Hz 65A
- Requires coolant water supply
- IEEE-488 (HP-IB/GPIB) and RS-232/422 communications
- Tube model: 0160-881-04
- Long thing next to the laser tube: I-302K
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.