Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. These parts are in Good cosmetic condition with only minor blemishes from prior use. Only one has an RS-232 communication port labeled clearly on the back panel. One channel-power switch is broken. The hours meters on the boxes read 3321 and 5071. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These controllers power on but do not control temperature properly. We could only get one of the Thermal Heads to heat or cool, and only on one channel of one controller. The other channels and the other thermal head do not work right. You can set a temperature but it just does not try to change the temperature of the head; we are not sure why. The one head that did work, was able to hold a temperature of -25ºC and then change in just a matter of seconds to 100ºC. The fans spin and the pumps pump. We drained the coolant and shut off. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (2) USTC 1202 Controllers
- (2) USTC 101N21 Thermal Heads
- Manufacturer: USTC
- P/N: 1202-5DWC1A2H
- Integrated thermal management systems
- Two channels per controller
- Individual control per-channel
- With internal and external coolant loops
- Pump, reservoir, heat exchanger inside
- Peltier heater/chiller element at the Thermal Head
- Power: 110-120VAC 47-63Hz 10A
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.