Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. The hinges on the lid are missing screws, but otherwise, this printer is in good cosmetic condition with a few minor scuffs and scratches from normal use, but nothing major. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer powered on normally. A test print was attempted and the display read paper out. The paper was adjusted and the printer fed paper and displayed a sensor error. Therefore this printer is being sold AS/IS for parts and repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) EPC ML-412 Thermal Label Printer
- Manufacturer: EPC
- Print Method: Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer
- Speed: 2 to 6 ips
- Dot Size: .0033"
- Resolution: 305 dpi
- Max Print Width: 4.1"
- Max Print Length: 32.8"
- Computer Interface: Centronics Parallel
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms