Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non original packaging. This printer is in fair condition cosmetically with scuffs or scrapes from previous use. The interior mechanisms appear in good condition overall. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This printer powered on normally using a test AC power cable (not included). Media was installed in the printer and a test print was initiated. The printer label arm cycled for the test print and labels were fed but the ribbon arm would not cycle and pull the ribbon over the printhead. Therefore, this printer is being sold AS/IS for parts and/or repair. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Zebra 105Se Thermal Transfer Label Printer
- Manufacturer: Zebra
- Config. #: Z105-521-00300
- Firmware: V21.7.1
- Print Method: Thermal Transfer
- Max. Length; 39"
- Host Port: Parallel
- 60 Hz
- 3 Amps
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms