Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non original packaging. This printer is in good condition cosmetically. The cover door is missing but the rollers and internal mechanisms function properly. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer powers on normally. Media was loaded into the printer and a series of test prints were performed. The printer functions as intended and printed a series of labels including a configuration label, barcode list, and sensor profile labels.
There is some slight smudginess on the printed labels (see photos). Therefore, this printer is being sold AS/IS for parts and/or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Zebra 140Xi II Thermal Barcode Printer.
- Manufacturer: Zebra
Model: 140Xi II
- Configuration #: 140-401-00004
- Description: Label Printer
- Print Technology: Thermal Transfer
- Print Speed: 8 IPS (203 mm/s)
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Max. Print Width: 4.09"
- Memory: 16MB SDRAM
- Ports: USB / Parallel / RS232
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms