Manufacturer: Wright Tool
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This wrench has scuffs, scrapes, and dings, along with some spots of rust and significant and obvious wear on the striking handle. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This wrench was removed from an active working environment and was tested subsequent to its removal. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Wright Tool 1976 2-3/8" 12-Point Offset Handle Striking Face Box Wrench 7.60Lbs
- Manufacturer: Wright Tool
- Model: 1976
- Description: 12-Point Offset Handle Striking Face Box Wrench
- Size: 2-3/8"
- Head Diameter: 3-23/32"
- Head Thickness: 1-1/2"
- OAL: 14"
- Offset: 45-Degrees
- Weight: 7.60Lbs
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.