Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. The Atmospheric Corrosion Monitor is in used condition with scuffs and scratches from previous use. No batteries are included. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We powered the Atmospheric Corrosion Monitor on and pressed all the buttons. No further testing was performed. No batteries are included. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Purafil ONguard 3000 Atmospheric Corrosion Monitor
- Manufacturer: Purafil
- Model: ONGuard
- Description: Atmospheric Corrosion Monitor
Control room, motor control centers, rooms, or other areas where corrosion is of concern such as:
- pulp and paper
- power plant
- Control room, motor control centers, rooms, or other areas where corrosion is of concern such as:
- Features and Benefits
- No need for additonal devices, the backlit LCD and keypad provide a direct interface
- Logs data, or communicates directly with existing facility management systems or distributed control systems (DCS).
- Measures temperature, relative humidity and corrosion on a continuous basis
- Provides incremental and cumulative corrosion data
- Service life of 4000 Angstroms
- Capable of battery operated or hard-wired applications
- Accurate within ± 0.5-1% of full span
- The only corrosion monitor that directly corresponds to ISA Standard S71.04-1985 Classification of Reactive Environments.
- Serial or USB ports and PC software to interface with the unit
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.