Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This dryer is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are scuffs/sratches and damaged paint outside and residues from prior use, including brown stains and buildup in the air lines, and a couple of spots with heavy rusty-colored drip marks especially inside the case. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unit is in PARTIAL working condition. Suction pressure always reads too high; we are not sure why. The compressor runs quietly. The radiator inside gets quite hot, and the fan only ran intermittently for a short time. Our shop air input to the unit was 75.5º 25.7% (dew point 37.9º) and blowing through the dryer gave air output at 54º 33.6% RH (dew point 26º). It is working, but the pressure is off internally; we are not sure why. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Parker DA60-A1 Compressed Air Dryer
- Manufacturer: Parker Airtek
- Model: DA60-A1
- Air dryer
- Capacity: 60 CFM @ 100 PSIG
- Maximum working pressure: 174 PSIG
Maximum/minimum ambient temperatures: 100/50 ºF
- Refrigeration unit: Tecumseh Model AEA4448YXAXC
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- 100V 50Hz or 115V 60Hz 10.1A
- Manufactured 2006
- Compressor: Techumseh AE660-AR-663-A2
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.