- Lab & Test Equipment
- Test Equipment
- Omega RH71 Omega digital hygro-thermometer
Manufacturer: Omega Engineering
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. The main unit with the display is in good cosmetic condition, with some light scuffs and scratches from previous use. The probe is in rough condition, looking like it was previously damaged (see notes). The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The plastic case of the probe on this unit is physically warped and damaged. It looks like it may have been too close to a high heat source and possibly slightly melted. Testing batteries were inserted into the unit, and it was powered on. It powered up as expected. The temperature reading seemed slightly high (a couple of degrees) and jumpy. When the RH button was pushed, the unit returned an E-07 error (see photos). Due to the condition of the probe and the testing results, this item is being for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Omega RH71 Omega digital hygro-thermometer
- (1) Omega probe
- (1) User manual
- (1) Carrying case
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model: RH71
- Type: Digital Hygro-thermometer
- Temperature (-20 to 80 °C)
- Relative humidity (RH) (5 to 95%)
- Dewpoint (-50 to 80 °C)
- °C / °F switchable: Yes
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.