Condition: Used. This Amplifier is in good cosmetic condition with scuffs and scratches from regular personal use. There are some particularly large scratches on the front panel (see photos). Comes in non-original packaging.
The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We powered on this Amplifier and observed the LED power indicator light turn on. We checked each channel for output and amplification and found it to be working within specifications. The mini fans on the top of the amplifier were plugged in and the led power indicators turned on. The fans are set to turn on at 90 degrees but we did not run the amplifier long enough to reach that temperature. No additional testing was performed.
No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Lexicon ZX-7 7-Channel Power Amplifier 300W 8 Ohms x 7 XLR RCA 120V 60Hz
- Manufacturer: Lexicon
- Model: ZX-7
Description: Power Amplifier
- Power: 300 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms x 7; 450 Watts RMS x 7 into 4 Ohms
- Fully Balanced Design
- MFR: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, + 0.1 dB, – 0.2 dB
- THD+N: 0.05% 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 3 Volts for Full Output
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms
- XLR and RCA Inputs for All Channels
- Dimensions: 9.7″ H x 17.3″ W x 20.3″ D
- Weight: 145 Pounds
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.