Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard HP
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This supply is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of scuffs/scratches/stains and adhesive label residues from prior use.
The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This power supply is in Good working condition as far as we can test. The fan is a little noisy and rattly but still works. We are not able to test GP-IB operations. We found this supply gives "zeroes" at zero setpoints, and is able to give full 30 amps output as low as 3.74V. It was able to give our load (slightly over) full-rated power in current and voltage control. The foldback causes an error and shuts off the supply when tripped (as it should). The voltage and current displays are bright and easy to read. No other testing was done.
No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) HP 6033A Power Supply
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
- Model: 6033A
- System DC power supply
- Maximum output: 200 Watts, 20 Volts, or 30 Amps
- HP-IB (IEEE-488) communications
- Rear panel main and output connections
- Remote sense capable
- Provides analog/resistance control of output voltage and current
- Series and auto-parallel of multiple supplies is possible
- Input: 120V 48-63Hz 850VA maximum
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.