Condition: Used. This pump is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are minor scuffs and residues, and some minor corrosion outside. The bolts were cut with a cut-off wheel to remove this, so there is an arc of "oops" on the base from the wheel. Inside looks pretty clean. It was running clean water in its prior installation. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This pump is in Good working condition. We removed it from service and verified after removal that it spins without making any weird noises. We only ran it for a few seconds to verify sounds. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Grundfos CRN5-7 A-P-G-E Pump
- Manufacturer: Grundfos
- Type: CRN5-7 A-P-G-E-HQQE
- Model: A97742683P117410002
- Centrifugal pump
- 7 Stages
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel wetted parts
- Power: 3 HP
- Rated flow: 30.38 GPM
- Rated head: 170.3'
- Maximum head: 235.2'
- Maximum pressure: 363 PSI
- Maximum temperature: 248 ºF
- EPDM rubber parts
- Shaft seal: HQQE
- Type Range: CRN
- Flow rate:
- Pipe connection: 1-1/4" PJE Victualic type
- Non self-priming
- Mounting orientation: Horizontal or vertical (motor on top)
- Suitable for water transfer, circulation, and pressure boosting of cold or hot clean water
- Suitable for pumping compatible thin, non-explosive liquids not containing solid particles or fibers
- Sea water and acids may attack/dissolve the stainless steel
- Agency approvals: UL, cUL, NSF/ANSI 372
Motor: Baldor Reliance Cat. No. 84Z04053 Super-E Motor
- TEFC Totally-enclosed, fan-cooled
- Spec.: 06F266W036G1
- 3 Horsepower
- Input: 3phase 208-230/460V 60Hz 7.6/3.4A
- Frame: 182TC
- Service factor: 1.15
- Rated for continuous duty at 40ºC
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.