- Lab & Test Equipment
- Lab Equipment
- Fisher 10-750-14A Isotemp Benchtop Programmable Muffle Furnace 950C/1742F Max.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This oven is in Fair cosmetic condition. It looks good outside except for the missing rear panel and missing main power connector. The insides look pretty rough, as if someone tried to patch or repair damaged refractory materials with only limited success. There is a big domed area in the top that is scooped-out looking, and both sides have small areas that are missing around the coils. We are not sure why. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unit is in mostly-working condition. We were able to set the maximum temperature limit to 999.9 degrees but it wouldn't go any higher- and the lower limit is a couple hundred below zero . . . there may be some funky offset in the controller. We were able to set a setpoint of 999.9 degrees and the furnace would only control up to 950 degrees. It was obviously controlling to that setpoint because the temperature was fluctuating about +/-2 degrees as it did when we first switched on and it found the previous owner's setpoint of 550 . . . and it held +/-2 at that temperature also. The fan works. The digital controller is complicated to figure out but works. The heating elements glowed a lovely yellow-orange at nearly-a-thousand degrees for our second picture. The door needs to be closed firmly for it to be able to latch, but the latch holds. The outside casing was not very hot when the inside was at high temperatures. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Fisher 10-750-14A Muffle Furnace
- Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific
- Catalog number: 10-750-14A
- Isotemp programmable muffle furnace
- Model: 750-14
- Benchtop furnace
- Inside dimensions: 6"W x 10"D x 4.5"H
- (2) side heating elements
- Power: 240V 50/60Hz 7.1A
- Maximum temperature: 950 ºC (1742 ºF)
- RS-485 communication port on rear
- Omega CN7200-series digital temperature controller
- Vent/sample port in top
- MISSING power plug!
- MISSING rear panel!
- Can't go to 1125 ºC!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.