Model: RSE 642
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This item is in Good overall cosmetic condition with some blemishes from prior use. The worst is that a stop switch under the bottom has been smashed. Please NOTE: There is no model number but this unit appears visually identical to the RSE 642 model on Detectus' website. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This item is in Good working condition as far as we can test. When power is applied, all the axes resist motion when pressed with light hand pressure; when power is removed, they move more easily. The thermometer also gives readings when power is applied. No other testing was done. This is being sold AS/IS. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Detectus RQ642EH 3D Thermal Scanner
- Manufacturer: Detectus AB
- Model: RSE 642
- Type: RQ642EH
- 3D scanning platform
- with Thermo-Hunter BA-06TA non-contact infrared thermometer
- Measurable volume: 600 x 400 x 200 mm
- Minimum step size: 1mm
- Movement in XYZ axis: 600 x 400 x 200 mm
- Size: 920 x 720 x 750 mm
- Requires Windows PC and special software to operate, NOT included
- Small stepper motors pull tight wires to drive each axis
- Dual linear motion guide rails for each axis
- Limit switches on all axes
- Power: 110V 60Hz 50VA
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.