Condition: Used. This steamer is in Fair cosmetic condition, really pretty from a few feet away. Up close you will see a few areas with light residues from prior use, as well as lots of scuffs/scratches and small dents in the stainless. The previous owners must have been more careful with their cleaning than taking care of the power cord, because the power cord has several worn and heat-damaged spots, but it looks safe to still operate.
The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This was in active use at a local middle school until we removed it. They had a high-quality filtration system (not included) on the incoming water supply.
No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Cleveland 24-CGA-10.2 Steamer
- Manufacturer: Cleveland Range Manitowoc
- Model: 24CGA10.0
- Gemini floor steamer
- For medium/heavy batch cooking (k-12 schools, nursing homes, hospitals)
- Holds up to (10) 2.5" deep pans (5 per chamber)
- Natural gas fired
- Requires 120V 60Hz 3A electrical power
- (2) compartments with individual controls and steam generators
- Stainless steel construction
- High-efficiency gas burner for each chamber
- High-velocity steam jets circulate direct steam without fans
- Gasketed doors for leak-proof, airtight seals
- Steam shuts off when door is opened
- Instant recovery when door is opened/closed
- 144,000 BTU total burner power (72k BTU per chamber)
- Requires high purity water
- Suitable for installation on combustible floors
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.