Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This printer is in good condition with a few minor scuffs and scratches from normal use, but nothing too major or anything that would affect function. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This label printer was plugged into 120VAC and the power turned on when the switch in the back was flipped. The print head was cleaned and removed of residue and everything seems to function normally without any errors, EXCEPT that we could not actually get this printer to do any actual printing. The rewinder and everything functions like it is printing, it sounds like it's printing, but nothing is being transferred onto the label.
PLEASE NOTE: Because this printer is not functioning properly, this printer is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Brady 360X-PLUS Thermal Transfer Label Printer
- Manufacturer: Brady
- Model: 360X-PLUS
- Part #: Z170-401-00004-12
- Description: THT Label/Barcode Printer
- Print Technology: Thermal Transfer
- Print Speed: 12 IPS (204 mm/s)
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Max. Print Width: 6.6"
- Interface Port: Parallel
- Input Voltage: 90-264 VAC
- Labels: Not Included
- Ribbons: Not Included
- Weight: 66.50 lbs.
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms