Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This docking station has minor scuffs and scrapes from previous use. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: The units were powered on using a 12V power supply we had on hand (not included) and was powered on. No further testing was performed. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) AMX MVP-TDS Tabletop Docking Station
- Manufacturer: AMX
- Electromagnet to secure the touch panel to the MVP-TDS
- Release pushbutton to disengage the electromagnet and allow removal of the touch panel from the MVP-TDS
- Two LEDs (through pushbutton) to indicate battery-charging status and communications
- Two Type A USB ports for keyboard and mouse
- 2-Bays: Sequential Charging
- Charge time for two depleted batteries - 5 hours
FRONT PANEL COMPONENTS
- MVP Interface Connector Pins: This connection provides both communication and power between the MVP and the MVP-TDS
- MVP Support Cradle: This cradle supports a resting MVP panel and allows a user to angle the MVP LCD
- LEDs: Two (2) blue LED indicators (Left LED monitors the battery status within either the MVP-TDS or MVP. Right LED monitors the communication between the MVP-TDS and MVP)
- Security Release pushbutton: Located on the front of the unit, this pushbutton toggles an on-screen numeric security keypad if security is enabled
- Battery Compartment: House up to two (2) MVP-BP batteries
- USB Connectors: Two (2) type A USB ports connect an external keyboard and mouse for use with the G4 Computer Control application
- Power Connector: 6 mm barrel-style power jack - connects to an optional PS4.4 power supply connector
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.