Model: DOES NOT APPLY
Condition: Used. This item is in Fair cosmetic condition. A few cell holders have blue tape on the bottom, we think because they were not working properly but it's been long enough since we used this that we have forgotten. The displays on most of the power supplies have masking tape on them to make them easier to read. The chargers are held to brackets with a single zip tie each. The front and back panels on this thing are full sheets of plywood, and the ends of the sheets are coming apart a little.
This station is a custom piece we had made several years ago for charging large numbers of 32700, 32650 and 26650 cells. The first holders we got were too short, so about half of them are cut and screwed to the board as two pieces to accommodate the larger cells. We tried 18650 size out of curiosity, and the un-cut cell holders were able to make contact but some of the cut cell holders didn't make proper contact and some required careful battery placement with the smaller cell. The larger cells we used this to charge have a larger contact patch on the + end, so our wagie was able to just place them without difficulty. This unit has been idle for several years (which is why we're selling it) so there is lots of dust on top of the individual power supplies. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This charging station is in Good working condition overall. Seven of the chargers don't light up, we are not sure why. We forget what model these chargers are; they are TO-220 switching regulators we got off eBay about eight years ago; they are good for at least two amps each, but you would want to add heatsinks for if you want to push your luck and try charging at 3A. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) High-throughput battery charging station
- Battery charging station
- 192 chargers
- Suitable for use with all modern Lithium-Ion chemistries
- Each charger is individually adjustable for current and voltage
- Adjustable 1.25V -5.3V
- Chargers can supply over 2A each
- Each charger has 3-digit current and voltage displays
- Currently set for LiFePO4, just under 4V each cell
- Cell holders for 32700, 32650, 26650 cells
- Each power supply runs about half of the charger modules
- Wiring is via DIN rail-mounted terminal blocks under front panel
- Sturdy 2x4 lumber and plywood construction
- Easily transportable on roll-around casters
- 7" clear plexi shelf on front
- Approximately 8' long, 31' wide, 75" tall
Power Supplies: Power One RPM5A7A7KS375
- Input: 3phase 230V 20A 50-60Hz
- Output: 5V 640A (each has 2x 5V 320A output modules)
- Plenty of juice to charge each location at 2A
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.