Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This pump is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of minor blemishes from prior use. There is oily dusty residue in all the nooks and crannies, and lots of missing paint especially on top of the pump itself. The grate over the belt drive area has several dents. The oil is dark and a little cloudy.
Please NOTE: this pump will ship with the oil drained; you will need to refill it with fresh oil before returning this pump to service! The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This pump is in MOSTLY-working condition. It runs smoothly and pumps down fast, but only gets down to 33 millitorr, and then the pressure slowly begins to rise. After several minutes, pressure had risen to 55mTorr when we stopped testing. We are not sure why the pressure increases like this but we know the oil is very old. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Welch 1402 Duo-Seal Vacuum Pump
- Manufacturer: Welch
- Model: 1402
- Duo Seal belt-driven vacuum pump
- 3/4HP AC motor
- Nominal displacement: 160 liters/minute
- Ultimate pressure rating: 0.1 millitorr (see testing notes)
- Intake/exhaust fittings: 1-20 NPT threads
- Thermally Protected motor rated for continuous duty
- Can be wired for 115V or 230V
- Currently wired for 115V 60Hz 10A power
- Plug: Appleton ECP-1523 "for hazardous locations" with NEMA 5-15 type plug
- Switch: Crouse-Hinds GUSC snap-action switch "explosion-proof and dust-tight condulet for use in hazardous locations"
- Expanded-steel mesh grate covers belt drive area
- Swiveling casters for easy transportation
- Kinda ugly, could use a fresh coat of paint
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms